Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Sam Bradford in Miami with Dan Patrick

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/

Former Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford dropped by the studio to talk about his rehab and

Bradford said his shoulder rehab is going very well -- he's even ahead of schedule. He said he's up to throwing 50 balls 30 yards long and "those are on a rope." Bradford seemed to have no worries about hurting it again. "It should be stronger than it was before," Bradford said.

Bradford said he doesn't care much about mock drafts. He's just trying to block out a lot of that. Bradford is confident he is the best quarterback in the draft.

I'm so excited for his future. Sounds like everything is going to plan.
    Last edited by primetime43; 2/3/2010 at 11:58 AM.

vCash

Re: Sam Bradford in Miami with Dan Patrick

Hes a great young man , I wish him the Best.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I would love to see him have about a 20 year, hall of fame career. And I wouldn't really care which team(s) he played for.

vCash

Hopefully everything works out for him. Great kid!

vCash

I miss his way of just being level headed about everything already.

Even though he made the choice to stay another year at OU....he makes it still seem like it was the best decision he could have made even though your Monday Morning QBs might argue differently.

Great guy.

Thanks for being a Sooner Sam!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I think we all got a little spoiled w/Bradford on the field. Hope he has a great career.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." ~ Confucius

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

Sam's the kinda guy you could see drafted to your arch rival's team and you can't help but hop he wins and does great.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by goingoneight View Post
    Sam's the kinda guy you could see drafted to your arch rival's team and you can't help but hop he wins and does great.
    I am a Cowboy fan. But I have decided that whatever team Sammy goes to will be my new favorite team. Even if its the Redksins.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

maybe he will have a bionic shoulder now
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

For all you P1's of the Ticket here in Dallas, Bradford will be on the air with the always great BADD Radio program. Tune in.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner04's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner94 View Post
    I am a Cowboy fan. But I have decided that whatever team Sammy goes to will be my new favorite team. Even if its the Redksins.
    Sounds like you really weren't a Cowboy fan.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Yep
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Post Re: Sam Bradford in Miami with Dan Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    I would love to see him have about a 20 year, hall of fame career. And I wouldn't really care which team(s) he played for.
    I agree as long as he goes to the Patriots or the Vikings
    BOOMER SOONER

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ouduckhunter's Avatar
    North Carolina via Oreygon, Texas, and the great state of Oklahoma
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Socrefbek View Post
    I agree as long as he goes to the Vikings
    Amen!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 TXBOOMER's Avatar
    vCash

I am not big on the NFL anymore. But I adopted the Vikings because AD is my fav. player. I will probably do the same once Sam starts where ever that is.
    BOOMER SOONER!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 landrun's Avatar
    vCash

I don't follow pro ball at all.
    Is there any change Sam would go to Jacksonville?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner ngintunr's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerfan28 View Post
    I think we all got a little spoiled w/Bradford on the field. Hope he has a great career.
    Not all of us, but some (ALOT). It was kind of obvious while reading the threads on this board as the year progressed.

Sam's the man!! If man crushes existed, I'd have one. LOL.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

He was on Jim Rome today also. He was great and seems very comfortable and level headed with all the hype and craziness surrounding him. Rome even dropped a "BOOMER" on him!! Of course Sam responded appropriately.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BrockLanders View Post
    He was on Jim Rome today also. He was great and seems very comfortable and level headed with all the hype and craziness surrounding him. Rome even dropped a "BOOMER" on him!! Of course Sam responded appropriately.
    damn that sounds good. any links to the video?

i was on the road all day

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

text of it with Dan

He’s focused on his healing shoulder not his future NFL home. And he’s “move past” being the quarterback at Oklahoma.
    That’s what former OU’s Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford said during his Super Bowl interview rounds in South Florida. Bradford appeared Tuesday on the Dan Patrick Show and the Jim Rome Show. Here’s an excerpt of his conversation with Dan Patrick. You can listen to the entire interview at danpatrick.com:

Dan Patrick: How are you health wise?

Sam Bradford: Pretty good, the shoulder feels great. I throw three days a week and doctor says it looks great. I am ahead of schedule.

Patrick: Is the shoulder injury re-occurring?

Bradford: No, it should not be. They went in and reconstructed the AC joint and after the rehab is finished my shoulder should be stronger than it was before.

Patrick: If there was a national title game for Oklahoma would you have played?

Bradford: Probably not. I had surgery halfway through the season. There is no way I could have made that game.

Patrick: If you could throw it right now how far could you throw?
    Bradford: I don’t know. Right now I am on a throwing program. My last throwing session was throwing 30 balls for 50 yards.

Patrick: What’s it like when you watch those mock drafts and you see your name. It doesn’t take long when it gets to your name. Are you checking out real estate is any areas?

Bradford: No, I am not checking out real estate. I try to not pay to much attention to it. I am just focused on my shoulder.

Patrick: When you go into those interviews what do you think is the first thing they are going to ask you?

Bradford: I don’t know. I got a question this morning someone told that I would probably be asked and it was if I could be a tree what kind of tree would I be.

Patrick: Are you competitive?

Bradford: Extremely. I probably could have beaten you in H-O-R-S-E. The challenge hasn’t been issued so now isn’t the time.

Patrick: You played high school basketball. Were you good?

Bradford: I did. I was pretty good.

Patrick: Could of you have played college?

Bradford: I think so, maybe not at Oklahoma,

Patrick: And you played with Blake Griffin?

Bradford: I did, that was not high school but AAU ball.

Patrick: Do you still feel like you are still the Oklahoma quarterback?

Bradford: No, I have kind of moved past that.

Patrick: If you look at the other quarterbacks if it was Tebow or Colt McCoy, how can you not nit-pick what they do when it comes to comparing you to other quarterbacks around the country?

Bradford: I think we all have our own playing styles and everyone is different. My dad taught me that you never compete with anyone else you always compete with yourself. I have always tried to do just that and focus on bettering myself.

Patrick: Why do you think you should be the No. 1 quarterback taken?

Bradford: I think I am extremely accurate and extremely competitive. I don’t think you are going to meet anyone who works harder than me.

Patrick: I hear you are working for Gatorade. What exactly are you doing?

Bradford: Today we were down to the Gatorade testing facility. They put us through some tests to monitor our breathing on a stationary bike for a new Gatorade drink called the G-Series. There is three new drinks being tested; one for before, one for during, and one for after the workouts.

Patrick: Could you beat up Jimmy Clausen?

Bradford: Ha-ha. No comment.

Patrick: I heard great things while at a Oklahoma State football game. People telling me how great your father and grandfather are. You should feel proud that people even at Oklahoma State say good things about you.

Bradford: (No response).

Patrick: Welcome to Buffalo…. No you are going to the Redskins, you’re you okay with that?

Bradford: We’ll see.